2016 Black & Blue Schedule of Events
MONDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2016 - PUB CRAWL
- 5:00pm-8:30pm Sponsor Appreciation Cantina Crawl. Start / End Baja Cantina
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2016 - REGISTRATION
- 2:00pm-6:00pm Registration and distribution of team bags in front of Puerto Paraiso Mall.
- 6:00pm-7:00pm Captains Meeting, Puerto Paraiso Mall. One team member must attend.
- 7:00pm-9:00pm Opening Ceremonies begin: Flag Honors with Mexican Naval Escort, Mexican National Anthem, Pre-Colombian New Fire Dance, Lighting of the Tournament Torch, Japanese Taiko Drums, Music by Cabomax.
WEDNESDAY-THURSDAY-FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19-21, 2016 – 3 FISHING DAYS
- 8:00am Shotgun Start.
- 8:00am-5:00pm Tournament Fishing; lines must be out of the water by 5:00pm.
- 2:00pm-9:00pm Weigh Station is open in front of the Puerto Paraiso Mall, boats inside the harbour entrance by 9:00pm can weigh.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2016 - AWARDS CELEBRATION
- 5:30pm-7:00pm Silent Auction and Cocktail Party by Bisbee's Fish & Wildlife Conservation Fund
- 7:00pm-9:00pm Located at the Puerto Paraiso Mall, the awards celebration starts off with cocktails followed by dinner and a big screen presentation of the tournament video. The awards presentation starts after viewing the tournament video followed by music by Cabomax. Open to tournament participants only.