MONDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2018 - Celebration fo Life
A day dedicated to celebrating the life of Bob Bisbee. Everyone is welcome to attend a gathering and informal service.
- 2:00pm Words for dad and short memorial service at the Baja Cantina.
- 3:00 - 5:00pm Boats will load from the IGY fuel dock and depart the marina for the spreading of Bob's ashes in outer harbor which was his favorite place on earth. There will be plenty of room on the main boat(s) for those without their own and all are invited.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2018 - REGISTRATION
- 3:00pm-7:00pm Registration and distribution of team bags in front of Puerto Paraiso Mall.
- 7:00pm-8:00pm Captains Meeting, Puerto Paraiso Mall. One team member must attend.
- 8:00pm-9:00pm Opening Ceremonies begin. Flag Honors with Mexican Naval Escort, Mexican National Anthem, Pre-Colombian New Fire Dance, Lighting of the Tournament Torch, Japanese Taiko Drums, Music by Cabomax.