2020 Black & Blue Schedule of Events
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20 - REGISTRATION
- 3:00pm-7:00pm Registration and distribution of team bags in front of Puerto Paraiso Mall.
- 7:00pm-8:00pm Captains Meeting, Puerto Paraiso Mall. One team member must attend.
- 8:00pm-9:00pm Opening Ceremonies begin. Flag Honors with Mexican Naval Escort, Mexican National Anthem, Pre-Colombian New Fire Dance, Lighting of the Tournament Torch, Japanese Taiko Drums, Music by Cabomax.
WEDNESDAY-THURSDAY-FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21-23 – 3 FISHING DAYS
- 8:00am Shotgun Start.
- 8:00am-5:00pm Tournament Fishing; lines must be out of the water by 5:00pm.
- 2:00pm-9:00pm Weigh Station is open in front of the Puerto Paraiso Mall, boats inside the harbor entrance by 9:00pm can weigh.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 24 - AWARDS CELEBRATION
- 6:00pm at A.P.I. Cruise Ship Pier Awards celebration begins with cocktails followed by dinner and a big screen presentation of the tournament video.
- Evening Entertainment: Cabo Max's Benefit concert. Hosted by Bisbee's Fish & Wildlife Conservation Fund. Concert, Raffle and Silent Auction benefit the Green Scholarship Program and our BF&WCF Revelutionary RFID Tagging Program.