2023 Black & Blue Schedule of Events
MONDAY, OCTOBER 23 - PRE-REGISTRATION
- 3:00pm-7:00pm Pre-Registration on marina side of Puerto Paraiso Mall. No bag distribution on this day.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 24 - REGISTRATION
- 3:00pm-7:00pm Registration and distribution of team bags on marina side of Puerto Paraiso Mall.
- 7:00pm Captains Meeting, Puerto Paraiso Mall. One team member must attend.
- 7:30pm Opening Ceremonies begin: Flag Honors with Mexican Naval Escort, Mexican National Anthem, Pre-Colombian New Fire Dance, Lighting of the TournamentTorch, Japanese Taiko Drums, Music by Cabomax.
WEDNESDAY-THURSDAY-FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25-27 – 3 FISHING DAYS
- 8:00am Shotgun Start. Must be behind line at 7:45a.m.
- 8:00am-5:00pm Tournament Fishing; lines must be out of the water by 5:00pm.
- 2:00pm-9:00pm Weigh Station is open in front of the Puerto Paraiso Mall, boats inside the harbour entrance by 9:00pm can weigh.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28 - AWARDS CELEBRATION
- 6:00pm at A.P.I. Cruise Ship Pier Awards Celebration begins with cocktails followed by dinner, a big screen tournament video, and awards presentation.